Roadshow

  • Mike Chester
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2008
      Whilst on the Roadshow - I sent out the letters 10 days ago requesting
      towers for the visitors to the Roadshow to ring on the way there or
      back home. In all 39 towers have been requested. Easter Holidays will
      mean that some may only have recently be delivered.

      If you have received a letter please will you ensure that a return is
      received as soon as possible in the envelope provided.

      If you are not sure if you have been asked please email me at

      roadshow@...

      and I will let you know.

      Thanks

      Mike
    • Mike Chester
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2008
        I am also having problems getting tower stewards. Please look at the list I
        pointed out to you a week ago - it is updated when people volunteer - I need
        the white squares full of names!

        Thanks

        Mike
      • Ian Maycock
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8, 2008
          A reminder that the last day for reduced price tickets is 22nd Aug. Alternatively helpers get in for free on the day and plenty more still needed.
          Ian
        • Mike Chester
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 7 7:03 AM
            Many, many thanks to all that helped in any way with the Roadshow. I
            was given a great deal of help in organising the ringing and Ian had a
            lot from the stewards.

            I hope that many of you enjoyed visiting the show.

            Thanks again.

            Mike Chester