Roadshow

  • ian.cubbington
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2008
      At the AGM I shall be selling tickets for the Roadshow for £6/ day
      compared to £8 at the gate (cash or cheques only).
      Also we will need lots of volunteers each day for approx 3 hour shifts
      with free entry for the day you volunteer. I will be asking for names
      at the AGM
      Ian Maycock
    • Mike Chester
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2008
        Whilst on the Roadshow - I sent out the letters 10 days ago requesting
        towers for the visitors to the Roadshow to ring on the way there or
        back home. In all 39 towers have been requested. Easter Holidays will
        mean that some may only have recently be delivered.

        If you have received a letter please will you ensure that a return is
        received as soon as possible in the envelope provided.

        If you are not sure if you have been asked please email me at

        roadshow@...

        and I will let you know.

        Thanks

        Mike
      • Mike Chester
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8, 2008
          I am also having problems getting tower stewards. Please look at the list I
          pointed out to you a week ago - it is updated when people volunteer - I need
          the white squares full of names!

          Thanks

          Mike
        • Ian Maycock
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 8, 2008
            A reminder that the last day for reduced price tickets is 22nd Aug. Alternatively helpers get in for free on the day and plenty more still needed.
            Ian
          • Mike Chester
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 7, 2008
              Many, many thanks to all that helped in any way with the Roadshow. I
              was given a great deal of help in organising the ringing and Ian had a
              lot from the stewards.

              I hope that many of you enjoyed visiting the show.

              Thanks again.

              Mike Chester