Avon Dassett Ringing

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2013
      I need at least one more ringer for ringing at AD on Sunday the 29th at 12.30 pm.

      Can anyone assist please??

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11 10:48 AM
        I have had a request to ring for the open gardens day at Avon Dassett and intend to ring from 3 to about 3.30.

        I need some helpers!!

        can anyone come please???

      • Matthew Arnold
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11 2:36 PM
          Hi Graham,

          May I ask if this is on 13th July? If so, then I would like to support.

          Thanks

          Matthew

          On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:48 PM, Graham Nabb <graham@...> wrote:
          I have had a request to ring for the open gardens day at Avon Dassett and intend to ring from 3 to about 3.30.

          I need some helpers!!

          can anyone come please???

          Thorpe Cottage
          3 Bridge Road