Re: [edgehillringers] Fwd: [SMGlist] Birmingham School of Bell Ringing #1

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15 6:40 AM
      Exactly what Frank & I were saying at the ART Conference really....

      Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 12:44 PM
      Subject: [edgehillringers] Fwd: [SMGlist] Birmingham School of Bell Ringing #1

      Dear All

      Please see below a note from Simon Linford on what our neighbours in the St Martin's Guild are doing about ringing education and training.

      You may wonder about the reference to Carlsberg; that was a facilitated workshop which they held in April, the theme being:

      “Carlsberg doesn’t do ringing associations, but if it did, it would probably be the best ringing association in the World.
      How would a ringing organisation be structured and organised if one was started from scratch with no pre-conception of what one was like?  How would you design a structure that maximised the chance of people who might be interested in ringing finding out about it, finding the right person to teach them well, and which would then guide their progress without hindrance to whatever level they wish or are able to reach?   "

      Answers on a postcard please.

      Cheers

      John
      07789 777507