1215Warwick District Quiz

  • David
    Sep 1, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 58 KB
    Dear All,

    You are all invited to the Warwick District Quiz at Harbury Church on Saturday 4th October.

    The quiz will be a general knowledge quiz and all are welcome, ringers & non-ringers.

    The quiz is in the Tom Hawley Rooms around the back of Harbury Church (CV33 9EY).

    There will be ringing from 6:30-7:30pm, non-ringers are welcome to come and listen otherwise just join us at 7:30pm for jacket potato supper and the quiz. Please bring your own drinks.

    Please arrange yourselves into teams of 3 to 5 people.
    The cost is £4 per person including the food. Tickets are only for sale in advance so the correct food can be supplied.

    Please contact myself for any further information or to book tickets. If you would like to email, text or call me to confirm your ticket requirements I can then arrange to come to your practice night to drop off your tickets.

    My contact details are: 07980 150086 or davidpeaco@...

    I have also attached a poster if it is convenient for you to display it in your tower.

    Many Thanks

    David Peacock

  • Show all 2 messages in this topic