court reporting student

  • sasipeaches
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2003
      Hello,
      I am reading the phoenix theory, however It's a bit confusing, I
      read that the letter j can be pronounced by "j" or "g' as in gem,
      whereever I hear the letter j I would stroke J, however there is no J
      on the machcine, what letters would I use for the sound of J, how
      would I spell jessica or jail? Same question for the letter n?

      Thank you
      carolyn matos
    • Cathy Crowder
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2003
        I am a phoenix theory student. You use the SKWR for the letter J and for things that start w/G. For example: the word 'Jim' would be: SKWR EU PL. The word 'Gym' would be the same, but to make it different you would use your * key.
        To spell Jessica you would use: SKWR E S/EU/KA
        To spell Jail you would use: SKWR AEI L

        The letter N is: TPH. So you would spell 'no' like: TPH O.
        sasipeaches <carolyn620@...> wrote:Hello,
        I am reading the phoenix theory, however It's a bit confusing, I
        read that the letter j can be pronounced by "j" or "g' as in gem,
        whereever I hear the letter j I would stroke J, however there is no J
        on the machcine, what letters would I use for the sound of J, how
        would I spell jessica or jail? Same question for the letter n?

        Thank you
        carolyn matos

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • carolyn matos