scopist available

  • stenohead
    Message 1 of 63 , Feb 15, 2000
      I am looking for scoping work. I trained as a
      reporter, have 10 years experience in the legal field and
      currently work as a home-based transcriptionist. Most of my
      work is work comp related. I have Open StenoCat and am
      at ease with transferring files via the internet, as
      that is how I transmit my work currently. I don't have
      a problem using tape backup. Thanks! <br><br>Kim
      Henderson
    • Tracy Cramer
      Message 63 of 63 , Oct 28, 2005
        Sally,

        What software are you using? I am on Case CATalyst and I am also a certified trainer for Stenograph in Michigan. I would be happy to help you out and have other reporters that I use tapes for as well. Do you use Audio Sync? You could also email me the .wav file. I can tell you how to do that also.

        Thanks!
        Tracy

        Sally <itssally802000@...> wrote:

        I don't mind doing that kind of work at all. if you need a scopist
        just email me