CaseCAT scopist looking for work

  • Shimon Goldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2009
      My name is Simon Goldman, from Philadelphia, PA. I've been a scopist
      for 18 and a half years now and I am currently scoping on the latest
      version of CaseCATalyst. I have scoped cases on a variety of topics.
      Scoping has been slow for me lately. If you have work and need a
      scopist, please send some work my way. I can be reached at (215)722-
      2845 or at baal_koreh_sg@.... Thank you.