Need Software Recommendations

  • laffmor
    Message 1 of 63 , Feb 4, 2002
      I need opinions on cat software. I'm looking to
      buy and I have no idea what to get. Is Case Catalyst
      or Eclipse NT really that much better than all the
      rest? Is that why it costs so much more? And what about
      Aristocat, ProCat, DigitalCat, etc. Has anyone used them?
      Likes and dislikes please.<br><br>Thanks in
      advance,<br><br>Michele
    • Tracy Cramer
      Message 63 of 63 , Oct 28, 2005
        Sally,

        What software are you using? I am on Case CATalyst and I am also a certified trainer for Stenograph in Michigan. I would be happy to help you out and have other reporters that I use tapes for as well. Do you use Audio Sync? You could also email me the .wav file. I can tell you how to do that also.

        Thanks!
        Tracy

        Sally <itssally802000@...> wrote:

        I don't mind doing that kind of work at all. if you need a scopist
        just email me