Proofreading Services Available

  • brenda_schmelz
    Message 1 of 63 , Oct 17, 2001
      Court reporting student, with 25+ years as a
      legal secretary/legal assistant. Able to take on more
      proofreading work -- quality work, reasonable rates, good
      turnaround.<br><br>Certified as a Professional Legal Secretary by the National
      Association of Legal Secretaries; certified as a Certified
      Legal Assistant by the National Association of Legal
      Assistants. Named to Who's Who in American Law and Who's Who
      in American Women.<br><br>For more information,
      please contact me at schmelz@....<br><br>Thanks!
    • Tracy Cramer
      Message 63 of 63 , Oct 28, 2005
        Sally,

        What software are you using? I am on Case CATalyst and I am also a certified trainer for Stenograph in Michigan. I would be happy to help you out and have other reporters that I use tapes for as well. Do you use Audio Sync? You could also email me the .wav file. I can tell you how to do that also.

        Thanks!
        Tracy

        Sally <itssally802000@...> wrote:

        I don't mind doing that kind of work at all. if you need a scopist
        just email me