court reporting

  • kerilynn55
    Message 1 of 63 , Aug 5, 2001
      I have been in court reporting school off and on
      since 1991. Several times, I'd given up on ever
      finishing school and I will say the key to getting through
      it is you MUST practice...a lot! I've moved to
      Washington state and am now ready to go back to school. If
      anyone has any recommendations on a good school in the
      Seattle area, I'd appreciate the info.
      kerilynn55@...
    • Tracy Cramer
      Message 63 of 63 , Oct 28, 2005
        Sally,

        What software are you using? I am on Case CATalyst and I am also a certified trainer for Stenograph in Michigan. I would be happy to help you out and have other reporters that I use tapes for as well. Do you use Audio Sync? You could also email me the .wav file. I can tell you how to do that also.

        Thanks!
        Tracy

        Sally <itssally802000@...> wrote:

        I don't mind doing that kind of work at all. if you need a scopist
        just email me