Looking For Scoping Work

  • daniellehahn
    Message 1 of 63 , Jan 26, 2001
      Hello everyone,<br><br>I am a new scopist,
      although I have been in the court
      reporting/transcribing/proofreading field for four years. I am looking for contacts,
      work, etc. I use Case Catalyst and am very dedicated
    • Tracy Cramer
      Message 63 of 63 , Oct 28, 2005
        Sally,

        What software are you using? I am on Case CATalyst and I am also a certified trainer for Stenograph in Michigan. I would be happy to help you out and have other reporters that I use tapes for as well. Do you use Audio Sync? You could also email me the .wav file. I can tell you how to do that also.

        Thanks!
        Tracy

        Sally <itssally802000@...> wrote:

        I don't mind doing that kind of work at all. if you need a scopist
        just email me