New Kid on the Block

  • Daphne
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2004
      Hi I am new to the group and o this coming Monday Sept 13th, 2004. I
      will be starting a 2 year court reporting program in the Detroit area
      which is an hour from my home. Seems like most colleges have drop
      this program from school for lack of participation. I wish I would
      have taken this years ago when it was available in my area then. But
      anyways I am excite to begin my journey. I hear that this is a
      difficult program. Almost like learning another language. So does
      anyone have any advice to pass on to me.

      Thanks.
      Dalli