re: new student

  • happybanshee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi
      Thanks Shari, its reasuring to hear how other people
      have done it, because studying at home does some times
      cause me to feel uninvolved in the learning process. I
      am a very new student, only about 8 weeks in and no
      speed yet!
      I am very keen on the course and the long term career.
      I am also glad to have found this group.
      Red

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • happybanshee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
        Opps I should have mentioned that I am in CT and could
        only find one college which was private and not only
        way more money than I could consider at this time but
        it was also only available as a full time option and I
        really wanted to and needed to keep working at least
        for now.