Hello everyone

  • brandonandbrittanysmom
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      Just wanted to introduce myself. I was a reporter for six years
      until I had my son and daughter. I have now taken on scoping for the
      past two years to make some money and to keep my court reporting
      career going.
    • CourtReprtr66@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2003
        I just signed up for the group the other day and figured I should introduce
        myself.

        My name is Karen and I am in school to become a realtime court reporter. We
        are using Stenoscribe for VR. It's only been a month so far but I am absolutely
        loving this! I'm 37, happily married with four kids and live in MA.

        I've been in a job that I hate for many years and just happened to research
        careers a few months ago. I love legal things and this seems to be right up my
        alley!

        I look forward to getting to know others on here and learning from their
        experiences.

        Have a great day!