New to group - any federal reporters?

  • Cathy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11 6:32 AM
      Hi,
      Just a quick hi to the group. I was wondering if there were any
      federal reporters in the group. I am working on a patent case and
      would love any briefs or phrases anyone has come up with for the
      generic terms, if there is such a thing in patent cases. ugh!
      thanks,
      Cathy
    • Lynn Doughty
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12 7:19 AM
        Cathy - you need to check out the Court Reporters Forum on compuserve if you haven't already. Let me know if you don't know what I'm talking about... PS - you wouldn't happen to need a scopist, would you???

        Cathy <CathyVA27@...> wrote:Hi,
        Just a quick hi to the group. I was wondering if there were any
        federal reporters in the group. I am working on a patent case and
        would love any briefs or phrases anyone has come up with for the
        generic terms, if there is such a thing in patent cases. ugh!
        thanks,
        Cathy

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT