Loving, devoted and genuine couple

  • loving_couple_4_baby
    Message 1 of 163 , Jul 6 5:43 AM
      Mommy, What you wouldn't give to know that your
      child is growing up in a normal, loving and secure
      home. We can provide that. My husband and I cannot have
      children of our own. I am infertile. We are so very happy
      together, but there is that one little thing that is
      missing, and that is a child. We so much want to share our
      life with someone special who can learn and grow with
      us. We are both in our 30's. Let us help ease your
      troubled mind regarding the type of family that you choose
      for your baby.
    • familylooking4dream
      Message 163 of 163 , Mar 2, 2002
        We are just hoping to meet a teen or woman
        who<br>has a unplanned & unwanted pregnacy .<br>Wife cannot
        be blessed with a child of her own<br>and we really
        want a child to love and make our<br>lifes complete
        .<br>Honestly when you cannot have children of your own and you
        hear about babies being abandoned or<br>even left for
        dead it breaks your heart .<br>We pray by the grace of
        God that one person sees<br>this message and everyone
        has chance of a happy<br>life with love.