Hoping to adopt in 2007!

  • bamfooonu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hi! We're Scott and Melissa in North Carolina and we hope that 2007 is
      the year we become parents through open adoption. We hope that by
      sharing this difficult time with you, we can form a bond to last a
      lifetime. We enjoy the simple things in life and look forward to
      sharing them with a child. Please visit our website to learn more about
      us.

      Best wishes,

      Scott & Melissa
      www.scott-melissa.com
    • camayers2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
        Hi Scott and Melissa. We became parents through an open adoption
        last year. Our little "ANGEL" is 3 months and growing everyday. Are
        you all working with an agency or lawyer? If you need any
        information on some good agencies or a lawyer let me know, because we
        are also located in North Carolina. If you do not mind me asking,
        what ethnicity of child are you looking to adopt and how much are you
        willing to invest? If you have any questions let me know.

        Alecia

        --- In couplesseekingtoadopt@yahoogroups.com, "bamfooonu"