Couple willing to place child for adoption

  • spoiledkidsboutique
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 1, 2006
      I hope this is allowed to post and will receive only positive
      I am a happily married, mom to three healthy happy children. My
      husband and I decide that it was a wonderful thing to do if we could
      offer a couple any help in their search in becoming parents. We looked
      into surrogacy and that is still an option, but began to realize how
      many there are. We did not want to post an ad and wait months maybe
      years for someone to reply. Adoption is something that we are fimilar
      with from family and friends. So we also began asking questions about
      preplanned pregnancies and such. We were faced with the question from
      people that if we were willing to become pregnant ourselves for the
      propose of adoption. Our immediate answer was yes. Then it was
      suggested that we just post an ad similar to this and see if we would
      get a reply. If you have any questions feel free to ask. All that I
      ask is that this is met with open eyes and understanding.
    • Vicky G.
      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 2, 2006
        We are just starting do do our research into finding an infant to adopt.
        do you have health insurance and would the adopting parents need to pay for
        any of those expenses for you? I know this is a HUGE hurdle I've come
        across.
        My husband and I have been under infertility treatments for the last 2
        years---11 IUI's with 1 miscarriage. We are not prime candidates for IVF,
        so our only hope is adoption.
        We hope to adopt an infant, solely because we're missing out on pregnance,
        we don't want to miss out on infancy. We're willing to adopt mixed race,
        and minority race.
        I am 39 yrs old and dh is 37. We're both caucasian and have moderate
        income.---basically paycheck to paycheck. We've depleted our savings in
        infertility treatments, and are getting very discouraged at the costs of
        adoptions ($15,000). We do not want to go through foster care, because of
        the heartbreak involved.
        We're originally from the midwest, but have lived in Southeast for the last
        4 years. I'm from a huge family---I'm the 6th out of 7, and have 18 neices
        and nephews. DH is an only child and his parents live within an hour from
        us---so grandparents are close. Family is very important to us both.

        I would like more information. Please feel free to e-mail me offline.
        Thanks,
        Vicky

      • terrie37@aol.com
        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 3, 2006
          In a message dated 9/3/2006 5:25:25 A.M. Central Standard Time,
          spoiledkidsboutique@... writes:

          Adoption is something that we are fimilar
          with from family and friends. So we also began asking questions about
          preplanned pregnancies and such. We were faced with the question from
          people that if we were willing to become pregnant ourselves for the
          propose of adoption. Our immediate answer was yes.

          Lets see I see Major RED flags since their has been a huge influx of those
          wishing to scam others with this very Promise. I also see you do not mention
          Your names Your state etc? is this kind of arrangment legal where you live? It
          may not be. I would not go into such an arrangment knowing that as an married
          couple You can get pregnant, We could pay for Everything and then when the
          child is born since this is Legally Your child You can then decide the Parent
          this child and their would be Nothing anyone could do about it but be
          heartbroken and and possibly out a large amount of money. I do Not recommend Anyone
          do such an arrangment. Because it is Not a surrogacy so their are No known
          legal way to assure this Would become Your child the adoptive parents. RED FLAG
          seen to many of these offers usually from those wishing to make a few bucks.
          Also this looks like the possible work of a well known scammer.
          Take care and be careful.
          Terrie

        • My Spoiled Kids Boutique
          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 3, 2006
            You should be ashamed to talk to me like that.
            I am nothing of the sort and will not be treated as such.
            I am in Fl - the surrogate friendly state as I may ad - so there is no fee
            involved if that is the way we were to go.
            I have been told by many in this group as well as an attorney that a
            preplanned adoption can be considered donor egg and donor sperm.
            Now even if it was not, I am still going to offer my help.
            It was also a member of your group who suggested that we should place an ad
            as we did.
            This is why honest people like my husband and I never try and help in
            serious situations such as this.
            I think it is also a rule of this site to act in a kind decent manner.
            Thank you for reply and for reminding me the only reason we had doubts about
            posting.

            And my name is Teri

            On 9/3/06, terrie37@... <terrie37@...> wrote:

            > In a message dated 9/3/2006 5:25:25 A.M. Central Standard Time,
            >
            > spoiledkidsboutique@... <spoiledkidsboutique%40gmail.com> writes:
            >
            > Adoption is something that we are fimilar
            > with from family and friends. So we also began asking questions about
            > preplanned pregnancies and such. We were faced with the question from
            > people that if we were willing to become pregnant ourselves for the
            > propose of adoption. Our immediate answer was yes.
            >
            > Lets see I see Major RED flags since their has been a huge influx of those
            >
            > wishing to scam others with this very Promise. I also see you do not
            > mention
            > Your names Your state etc? is this kind of arrangment legal where you
            > live? It
            > may not be. I would not go into such an arrangment knowing that as an
            > married
            > couple You can get pregnant, We could pay for Everything and then when the
            >
            > child is born since this is Legally Your child You can then decide the
            > Parent
            > this child and their would be Nothing anyone could do about it but be
            > heartbroken and and possibly out a large amount of money. I do Not
            > recommend Anyone
            > do such an arrangment. Because it is Not a surrogacy so their are No known
            >
            > legal way to assure this Would become Your child the adoptive parents. RED
            > FLAG
            > seen to many of these offers usually from those wishing to make a few
            > bucks.
            > Also this looks like the possible work of a well known scammer.
            > Take care and be careful.
            > Terrie

            My Spoiled Kids Boutique

            CHECK OUT

            MY SPOILED KIDS BOUTIQUE - Gymboree Only

            My Spoiled Kids Boutique 2 - All Name Brands

            Bargain Diva

            Cajun Country Candies

          • terrie37@aol.com
            Message 5 of 21 , Sep 3, 2006
              In a message dated 9/3/2006 9:41:45 P.M. Central Standard Time,
              spoiledkidsboutique@... writes:

              Now even if it was not, I am still going to offer my help.
              It was also a member of your group who suggested that we should place an ad
              as we did.
              This is why honest people like my husband and I never try and help in
              serious situations such as this.
              I think it is also a rule of this site to act in a kind decent manner.
              Thank you for reply and for reminding me the only reason we had doubts about
              posting.

              And my name is Teri

              Yes and I have heard of your little plan before, you have offered this same
              thing last year. I knew your state before You even mentioned it. Best wishes
              and it would not be donor anything when its known that your husband and
              wife. Not a legit surrogacy cannot as husband and wife sign anything prior to
              birth. Not when its a straight out adoption.. Get a Really good lawyer for that
              legal agreement. Why not Just do a surrogacy then NO problems. Everything is
              legit. Sorry seen Your offer before and last time you got some flack then
              too.

            • My Spoiled Kids Boutique
              Message 6 of 21 , Sep 3, 2006
                I am sorry that you feel that way as I have never been on this site nor EVER
                posted a thing as such.
                And who are you - so that I will know who is criticizing me without knowing
                me or a thing about me.

                On 9/3/06, terrie37@... <terrie37@...> wrote:

                > In a message dated 9/3/2006 9:41:45 P.M. Central Standard Time,
                >
                > spoiledkidsboutique@... <spoiledkidsboutique%40gmail.com> writes:
                >
                > Now even if it was not, I am still going to offer my help.
                > It was also a member of your group who suggested that we should place an
                > ad
                > as we did.
                > This is why honest people like my husband and I never try and help in
                > serious situations such as this.
                > I think it is also a rule of this site to act in a kind decent manner.
                > Thank you for reply and for reminding me the only reason we had doubts
                > about
                > posting.
                >
                > And my name is Teri
                >
                > Yes and I have heard of your little plan before, you have offered this
                > same
                > thing last year. I knew your state before You even mentioned it. Best
                > wishes
                > and it would not be donor anything when its known that your husband and
                > wife. Not a legit surrogacy cannot as husband and wife sign anything prior
                > birth. Not when its a straight out adoption.. Get a Really good lawyer for
                > that
                > legal agreement. Why not Just do a surrogacy then NO problems. Everything
                > is
                > legit. Sorry seen Your offer before and last time you got some flack then
                > too.

                My Spoiled Kids Boutique

                CHECK OUT

                MY SPOILED KIDS BOUTIQUE - Gymboree Only

                My Spoiled Kids Boutique 2 - All Name Brands

                Bargain Diva

                Cajun Country Candies

              • mary stephens

                  Message 8 of 21 , Sep 6, 2006
                    In a message dated 9/6/2006 3:58:02 P.M. Central Standard Time,
                    sweetpieforyou2001@... writes:

                    if i understand you you are trying to get pregnant to then give the baby up
                    for adoption. is this right? if so id like to know how much you are asking
                    for living cost and such? im unable to have any more kids and have been looking
                    into adoption.please let me know all the info on you you can. thanks. i will
                    be unable to check email again until next week so please be patient. thank
                    you.

                    Information from others that have checked into this Situation or as I see it
                    a Possible Rip Off is get this they want You to pay for their Living expenses
                    to the tune of $2,000 a month gee that's a lot of money for a huge maybe
                    situation when their is Not even a baby yet needing a home.

                  • mary stephens

                      Message 10 of 21 , Sep 13, 2006
                        I want to thank everyone for the slander on my husband an I.
                        This is why people that are kind enough to help; do not.
                        You all have a nice day now.

                        On 9/13/06, mary stephens <sweetpieforyou2001@...> wrote:

                        > that does sound like they are just looking for a free ride. thanks for
                        > letting me know.
                        >

                        > terrie37@... <terrie37%40aol.com> wrote:
                        > In a message dated 9/6/2006 3:58:02 P.M. Central Standard Time,
                        > sweetpieforyou2001@... <sweetpieforyou2001%40yahoo.com> writes:
                        >
                        > if i understand you you are trying to get pregnant to then give the baby
                        > up
                        > for adoption. is this right? if so id like to know how much you are asking
                        >
                        > for living cost and such? im unable to have any more kids and have been
                        > looking
                        > into adoption.please let me know all the info on you you can. thanks. i
                        > will
                        > be unable to check email again until next week so please be patient. thank
                        >
                        > you.
                        >
                        > Information from others that have checked into this Situation or as I see
                        > it
                        > a Possible Rip Off is get this they want You to pay for their Living
                        > expenses
                        > to the tune of $2,000 a month gee that's a lot of money for a huge maybe
                        > situation when their is Not even a baby yet needing a home.

                        - Spoiled Kids Boutique

                      • Marie
                        Message 11 of 21 , Sep 13, 2006
                          I don't believe charging $2K a month X 9 months plus the other expenses the Aparents would be out, is "helping out" it's selling a baby! That's what you're trying to do! Simply put!

                          ~Marie A.

                          My Spoiled Kids Boutique <spoiledkidsboutique@...> wrote: I want to thank everyone for the slander on my husband an I.
                          This is why people that are kind enough to help; do not.
                          You all have a nice day now.

                          On 9/13/06, mary stephens <sweetpieforyou2001@...> wrote:

                          > that does sound like they are just looking for a free ride. thanks for
                          > letting me know.
                          >

                          > terrie37@... <terrie37%40aol.com> wrote:
                          > In a message dated 9/6/2006 3:58:02 P.M. Central Standard Time,
                          > sweetpieforyou2001@... <sweetpieforyou2001%40yahoo.com> writes:
                          >
                          > if i understand you you are trying to get pregnant to then give the baby
                          > up
                          > for adoption. is this right? if so id like to know how much you are asking
                          >
                          > for living cost and such? im unable to have any more kids and have been
                          > looking
                          > into adoption.please let me know all the info on you you can. thanks. i
                          > will
                          > be unable to check email again until next week so please be patient. thank
                          >
                          > you.
                          >
                          > Information from others that have checked into this Situation or as I see
                          > it
                          > a Possible Rip Off is get this they want You to pay for their Living
                          > expenses
                          > to the tune of $2,000 a month gee that's a lot of money for a huge maybe
                          > situation when their is Not even a baby yet needing a home.

                          - Spoiled Kids Boutique

                          Our Website-http://www.seeking2adopt.com

                        • My Spoiled Kids Boutique
                          Message 12 of 21 , Sep 13, 2006
                            Now you see the problem comes in that you took someones post that I asked
                            for that when I did not. I was asked what my living expenses were and
                            answered honestly. Oh that is right you treat the ones who get preggo by
                            being not responsible with more respect that someone that is an honest,
                            family oriented person. I am sorry that I am not an unwed pregnant mom who
                            lives with my parents for free and will eventually break your heart by
                            deciding that this is not what I wanted to do in the first place. We
                            have joined with a surrogate agency and have spoken to several families that
                            have respect for what we are doing. We are just deciding who we decide to
                            work with. Thank you for those of you who did email me and were polite and
                            respectful. I wish you nothing but the best.

                            Message 13 of 21 , Sep 14, 2006
                              You do NOT need $2K a MONTH in living expenses! How are you living now? How are you meeting your expenses at this time?
                              The state I live in makes this is illegal and in my personal opinion it should be! No matter, pregnant or not, you STILL have rent due, and other living expenses, that is NOT a pregnancy related expenses. Those are everyday expenses that we acquire, rather we be a pregnant woman or not.
                              I stand by my opinions as you stand by yours.

                            • L P
                              Message 14 of 21 , Sep 14, 2006
                                I am sure you will find the surrogate agency a better fit you. It sounded more like you were looking for a surrogate journey. Posting on a group like this, full of people who have been living in the adoption world, I can fully understand why there is skepticism at your post. Surrogacy is a whole different entity with a whole different set of laws and regulations. I am sure it is in the best interest of you and your intended parents to be in a legal contract where both of your needs are met. BTW, good luck on your surrogacy! I know quite a few people who have gone that route, either by being the surrogate mom or the intended parents.

                                Message 15 of 21 , Sep 14, 2006
                                  Just for everyones information someone did contact this potential birthmom
                                  ?? And was told that their costs to start I believe right now were going to be
                                  2 k A MONTH.i really hope NO one falls for this scam of all scams an old but
                                  very creative one at that.
                                  Be careful

                                • My Spoiled Kids Boutique
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Sep 14, 2006
                                    You are a very hateful person. And I truly hope that no one thinks you would
                                    be a kind, loving parent. I have had enough of your slander. And so everyone
                                    will know the truth - the exact things we asked for help on were our house
                                    payment $1250.00 and some utilities $250.00. Maybe you are just not able to
                                    add but that comes to 1500 a month.

                                    On 9/14/06, terrie37@... <terrie37@...> wrote:

                                    > Just for everyones information someone did contact this potential
                                    > birthmom
                                    > ?? And was told that their costs to start I believe right now were going
                                    > to be
                                    > 2 k A MONTH.i really hope NO one falls for this scam of all scams an old
                                    > but
                                    > very creative one at that.
                                    > Be careful

                                    - Spoiled Kids Boutique

                                    Message 17 of 21 , Sep 14, 2006
                                      In a message dated 9/14/2006 9:27:27 P.M. Central Standard Time,
                                      spoiledkidsboutique@... writes:

                                      You are a very hateful person. And I truly hope that no one thinks you would
                                      be a kind, loving parent. I have had enough of your slander. And so everyone
                                      will know the truth - the exact things we asked for help on were our house
                                      payment $1250.00 and some utilities $250.00. Maybe you are just not able to
                                      add but that comes to 1500 a month.

                                      And why would we as would be adoptive parents Pay Your house payment? I am a
                                      parent thank you so that need not concern you. I am also very up to date on
                                      the many things that concern all of us as adoptive parents we know that you
                                      have or maybe already done this little game of yours a year or so. Best wishes

                                    • L P
                                      Message 18 of 21 , Sep 14, 2006
                                        I think it is SOOOO wrong of you to expect someone to pay your housepayment and utilities! Reasonable expenses, but not a free ride. If you don't like the opinions here, take your crappy scam somewhere else. Having a baby should not be a free rent and utilities ticket. At least with a surrogacy contract there are repercussions if you don't do what you say......

                                        My Spoiled Kids Boutique <spoiledkidsboutique@...> wrote: You are a very hateful person. And I truly hope that no one thinks you would
                                        be a kind, loving parent. I have had enough of your slander. And so everyone
                                        will know the truth - the exact things we asked for help on were our house
                                        payment $1250.00 and some utilities $250.00. Maybe you are just not able to
                                        add but that comes to 1500 a month.

                                        On 9/14/06, terrie37@... <terrie37@...> wrote:

                                        > Just for everyones information someone did contact this potential
                                        > birthmom
                                        > ?? And was told that their costs to start I believe right now were going
                                        > to be
                                        > 2 k A MONTH.i really hope NO one falls for this scam of all scams an old
                                        > but
                                        > very creative one at that.
                                        > Be careful

                                        - Spoiled Kids Boutique

                                      • Marie
                                        Message 19 of 21 , Sep 15, 2006
                                          I was gonna reply but LP you said it for me!!!

                                          ~Marie A.

                                          L P <azkids5@...> wrote: I think it is SOOOO wrong of you to expect someone to pay your housepayment and utilities! Reasonable expenses, but not a free ride. If you don't like the opinions here, take your crappy scam somewhere else. Having a baby should not be a free rent and utilities ticket. At least with a surrogacy contract there are repercussions if you don't do what you say......

                                          Message 20 of 21 , Sep 16, 2006
                                            Asking someone's expenses makes you a bad potential parent? HHmmmm so
                                            asking about how much a car cost to run or what the utilities have been costing
                                            for the last year (when house buying) makes you a bad potential car owner or a
                                            bad potential house buyer??

                                            This couple obviously are not legit. I only hope no one (we all know how it
                                            feels to want so badly to adopt that you will clutch at straws--i have done
                                            it more than once) takes this very stinky bait.

                                            Kim
                                            Martinsburg, PA

                                          • ucsouthernchick81
                                            Message 21 of 21 , Sep 19, 2006
                                              My husband and I are going through the process of getting qualified
                                              for adoption. Can you give me any info. about your situation? Costs
                                              for care, current decision status, location, etc.? We are hoping to
                                              adopt an infant, which is so hard to find. We have been trying to
                                              conceive for 5+ years, with no luck. Any information would be
                                              appreciated.
                                              Thanks,
                                              Valarie
                                              (you're welcome to email me privately).