Canadian Couple: to adopt within Canada

  • dabutton1
    Message 1 of 163 , Jul 3, 2000
      We are in Saskatchewan. We are an adoptive couple
      of one son. We feel our table is still too bare and
      would love the chance to adopt an infant within Canada.
      If you are looking at adoption for your baby please
      e-mail us, and let's chat. We are SS approved. Thanks
      for reading.<br>Deb, Greg and Ryley
    • familylooking4dream
      Message 163 of 163 , Mar 2, 2002
        We are just hoping to meet a teen or woman
        who<br>has a unplanned & unwanted pregnacy .<br>Wife cannot
        be blessed with a child of her own<br>and we really
        want a child to love and make our<br>lifes complete
        .<br>Honestly when you cannot have children of your own and you
        hear about babies being abandoned or<br>even left for
        dead it breaks your heart .<br>We pray by the grace of
        God that one person sees<br>this message and everyone
        has chance of a happy<br>life with love.