Re: Need family for Caucasian/Hispanic newborn due in June sex Girl

  • hgfilled96
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
      Is this situation still available? We live in Missouri and are very
      interested in adopting a little girl. We have not begun any of the
      adoption process but will get started immediately if this girl is
      still open for adoption.
      Thank you
      Dawn

      --- In couplesseekingtoadopt@yahoogroups.com, "Kathy Finch"
      <kathrynmfinch@...> wrote:

      > Need family for Caucasian/Hispanic newborn due in June sex Girl
      > Code: - Andrea
      > Due - June 28th 2006
      > Sex - Girl
      > Race - ¾ Caucasian ¼ Hispanic
      > BM - Caucasian/Hispanic 19
      > BF - Caucasian (BF is unknown RAPE) 30's
      > Location - Mid-West Region
      > Other children - She has no other children
      > Medical info - No drugs or alcohol But she does smoke.
      There are no
      > mental, physical diseases in either family reported.
      > Reason for placing - She is too young to parent at this time.
      > Kind of family - She prefers a family living near
      Missouri. Birth mom
      > desires letters and pictures after placement.
      > Total Estimated Fees - Expenses will be around 20 K for legals,
      living
      > expenses, including finalization
      > Caseworker - Bryan
      > All interested families should contact Jennifer: jennifer.swapp @
      > gmail.com with no spaces, or call 804-370-1710.
      >
      > Kathy Finch
      > "Adoption Advertising" & "A Baby to Love"
      > Adoption Administrative Assistant
      > 276-759-1320 or 276-388-3036
      > WWW.Adoptionadvertising.org
      > kathrynmfinch@...