In search for a birthmom for a adoption

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      I am searching for a birthmom that has made the hard decesion of
      adoption. I would be very interested to help and adopt your child. I
      am a single parent of a 14 yr old and have done very well for him and
      myself. Now I'm in the search for a bm wishing to add to our little
      family. If you have any help or questions please don't hesitate...drop
      me a line and well talk. Thank you so much.