Kathy Finch

  • belinda_lee72
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
      I have tried to leave u several messages and i get not answer are u
      real or not
    • sherry shaw
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
        who do you mean

        belinda_lee72 <robertwoolar@...> wrote: I have tried to leave u several messages and i get not answer are u
        real or not

        ---------------------------------

        http://www.marykay.com/sherryshaw

      • belinda_lee72
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
          Im talking about Kathy Finch. I have tried to leave her several
          messages and have received no answer
        • Kathy Finch
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
            TO BRENDALEE72

            I am real and I have not received any messages. Where are you calling?
            What can I do to help you?

            I was on vacation but had my phone with me for the whole trip (as my
            phone bill will attest) and worked the whole time.

            PLEASE try again.

            Kathy Finch
            276-759-1320 - 276-388-3038 kathrynmfinch@...
            Adoption Administrative Assistant
            "Adoption Advertising" and "A Baby To Love"
            WWW.Adoptionadvertising.org

            --- In couplesseekingtoadopt@yahoogroups.com, "belinda_lee72"