Introduction to Group

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hello, I’d like to introduce myself to the group. I’m Debbie, and my husband and I have seven bio children living at home and are looking into adopting a sibling group in the near future. We are originally from California, and are now living in Utah, in the Salt Lake Valley. We are currently looking for someone to do our homestudy, who believes in the benefits of large families. We would like someone that can do both domestic and international, preferably. I have enjoyed reading everyone’s comments. I look forward to getting to know everyone better.

      Debbie

      Wife of 27+ yrs to dh, mom to 11 bio children and ? adopted, grandma to 2, and an adoption advocate for low cost-affordable adoptions. Visit my website at www.newadoptionoptions.com for more info.