FREE adoption classified ads

  • abcadoptions
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Last call for a FREE adoption classified ad.

      For those interested in FREE adoption advertising and/or making a
      quick 1 page Dear Birthmother webpage.

      As an introductory promotion, Making Families Clasified Ads at
      http://www.parents.tk/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi
      has been offering FREE adoption classified ads. You can create this
      ad, manage its content and upload photos and your convenience.

      Our promotion is coming to a close and we would like to invite you to
      post your FREE classified ad before it ends. Your classifed ad can
      also be used as a quick web page for those who do not have a web page.

      Credit card information is not required to create your FREE ad.

      Best wishes to you in your future adoption!
      Susan Davis