situations available

  • Terri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2005
      Hello everyone,
      My husband and I are currently in the process of getting 2 children
      thru social services in our state, and wouldn't you know it as soon as
      we made this commitmnet the facilitator that we hired for a newborn
      has several situaions due August on...She just called me with a
      caucasion little girl and wanted to present our porfolio to her. We
      are very commited to the 2 children we are trying for now so we are
      unable at this time to pursue through the facilitator. She also has
      several situations of hispanic, and asian, and mixed children. Their
      fees are very reasonable - much less than I have seen posted. If you
      are interested you can call her. Her name is Brenda Kelly and her cell
      phone is 714-425-8912. She'll explanin everything to you, and give the
      office info to you too. Her email is bkelly5100@.... I am in So.
      CA, and they are located in Fountain Valley.
      Good luck, and keep our little ones in your prayers too.
      I am going to post this on a couple of other boards I am member of.
      Hugs & Prayers
      Terri R