Looking for families for these situations

  • Trina
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      We have two situations in need of a family ASAP if you are homestudy
      complete and able please contact us. "A Baby to Love"

      Veonous: must be a Utah family: she lives in Penn. She has an AA
      boy - born in October 2003 - healthy - no drugs, alcohol or abuse.
      Fees are 3,400 plus legals. She wants minimal contact but some for
      her 7 year old son's sake. Baby's name is Benaiah. Needs to happen
      ASAP.

      Veronica: biracial boy due Jan 8. Fees are 4900 + 2,000 - 3,000 in
      living expenses+ legals. Her Medicaid in pending should be cleared
      so no medicals are expected. Legals in Iowa - BF is completely
      supportive of the decision.

      If interested contact Jennifer: by cell 804-370-1710 or email
      jennifer_swapp@....