Looking for Special Angel Baby in Calif.

  • senokeedude
    Message 1 of 163 , Mar 7, 2001
      My husband & I would like to adopt a newborn from
      Calif.We have been married for 27 years and have a 14 year
      old daughter. We live in Northern Calif.We are stay
      at home parents and have a foster license.We would
      love a baby of any nationality, boy or girl. We have
      been searching for about 4 years now, hoping to find
      that special little one. If you are serious please
      e-mail us.<br>Thank You<br>senokeedude@...
    • familylooking4dream
      Message 163 of 163 , Mar 2, 2002
        We are just hoping to meet a teen or woman
        who<br>has a unplanned & unwanted pregnacy .<br>Wife cannot
        be blessed with a child of her own<br>and we really
        want a child to love and make our<br>lifes complete
        .<br>Honestly when you cannot have children of your own and you
        hear about babies being abandoned or<br>even left for
        dead it breaks your heart .<br>We pray by the grace of
        God that one person sees<br>this message and everyone
        has chance of a happy<br>life with love.