couple seeking to adopt

  • radairc
    Message 1 of 163 , Feb 14 12:02 AM
      We are a lesbian couple seeking to adopt a child.
      We can provide a stable, loving home for a baby girl
      or boy, we have a lot of love to give a child.
      Please don't let our sexual preference prejudice you, we
      are very happy and full of love, and we wish nothing
      more than to have a child to share our lives with and
      to give the world to.
    • familylooking4dream
      Message 163 of 163 , Mar 2, 2002
        We are just hoping to meet a teen or woman
        who<br>has a unplanned & unwanted pregnacy .<br>Wife cannot
        be blessed with a child of her own<br>and we really
        want a child to love and make our<br>lifes complete
        .<br>Honestly when you cannot have children of your own and you
        hear about babies being abandoned or<br>even left for
        dead it breaks your heart .<br>We pray by the grace of
        God that one person sees<br>this message and everyone
        has chance of a happy<br>life with love.