We want to adopt a child..........

  • bobbysgirl_26431
    Message 1 of 163 , May 24, 2000
      My husband and I are wanting to adopt a child
      newborn to 2 years old. We have been married for 10
      years, we are by no means rich in the money sense but we
      have so much love to give a child. We attend church on
      a regular basis and depend on our faith in God to
      get us through our life. We are willing to adopt
      siblings and twins. If you have any questions please feel
      free to email me at
    • familylooking4dream
      Message 163 of 163 , Mar 2, 2002
        We are just hoping to meet a teen or woman
        who<br>has a unplanned & unwanted pregnacy .<br>Wife cannot
        be blessed with a child of her own<br>and we really
        want a child to love and make our<br>lifes complete
        .<br>Honestly when you cannot have children of your own and you
        hear about babies being abandoned or<br>even left for
        dead it breaks your heart .<br>We pray by the grace of
        God that one person sees<br>this message and everyone
        has chance of a happy<br>life with love.