Searching for our little angel.

  • findingfaith2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2004
      Hello,

      We are a loving family searching for a baby to love. We have been
      happily married for 13 years and have one 8 yr. old son. He
      desperately wants to be a big brother. We can provide a liftime of
      hugs and kisses and unconditional love to a child. We would
      appreciate any help possible in finding our baby. God Bless!

      Pam

      http://www.open-adoption-
      services.com/adopt/Portfolios/Joel_and_Pam/Home.asp