A Child Waits

  • louann19542003
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      Special Needs/Older Child Adoption

      apply@...

      A birth mother is seeking a family for her 5 and one half year-old bi-
      racial daughter. She is physically healthy, loves to eat cheese pizza
      and ice cream, and loves to play with dolls and big bouncy balls. She
      is very sweet and not at all demanding. The birth mother would like
      little to no contact in the future and is very anxious for an
      adoptive family as soon as possible.

      If this sounds like an adoption situation you would be interested in,
      please e-mail apply@... and/or send us a casual
      family photo and fill out a free application at
      https://www.sierradata.com/ssl/lifetimeadoptions/application.html.

      In order to find only the best families for our little ones, all
      families need to be home study ready and have legal representation.
      Please consult with your attorney about requirements in your state.

      We like to thank you so much for assisting us in finding families,
      especially for those that are hard to place.