couple seeking to adopt

  • bulldogs161
    Message 1 of 163 , Jan 2, 2001
      My husband and I are seeking to adopt a caucasian
      newborn. If you are pregnant and considering adoption
      please contact us through our email address at
      mrstaz1@... We are a loving, stable, christian couple who
      wants to add to our family. We have a 15 month old son
      who was adopted and we couldn't love him any more if
      we had given birth to him ourselves. We will provide
      a loving, stable home for your baby and he/she will
      have a big brother who will love, teach and protect
      his baby brother or sister.<br>Please contact us for
      further information again our email address is
    • familylooking4dream
      Message 163 of 163 , Mar 2, 2002
        We are just hoping to meet a teen or woman
        who<br>has a unplanned & unwanted pregnacy .<br>Wife cannot
        be blessed with a child of her own<br>and we really
        want a child to love and make our<br>lifes complete
        .<br>Honestly when you cannot have children of your own and you
        hear about babies being abandoned or<br>even left for
        dead it breaks your heart .<br>We pray by the grace of
        God that one person sees<br>this message and everyone
        has chance of a happy<br>life with love.