Looking for a baby

  • jobri3798
    Message 1 of 163 , Apr 12 8:28 PM
      My name is Joanna and my husband and I are
      seeking a newborn caucasian baby to make a family. We are
      happily married and want to extend the love we have for
      each other to a child. I was adopted at birth and my
      husband's oldest brother was adopted so we are very
      comfortable with adoption. I am a stay at home wofe and my
      husband is in the military. We aren't rich by any means
      but what we can offer is a happy, stable home, a
      loving family, unconditional love and unlimited hugs and
      kisses. We are willing to pay all expenses
    • familylooking4dream
      Message 163 of 163 , Mar 2, 2002
        We are just hoping to meet a teen or woman
        who<br>has a unplanned & unwanted pregnacy .<br>Wife cannot
        be blessed with a child of her own<br>and we really
        want a child to love and make our<br>lifes complete
        .<br>Honestly when you cannot have children of your own and you
        hear about babies being abandoned or<br>even left for
        dead it breaks your heart .<br>We pray by the grace of
        God that one person sees<br>this message and everyone
        has chance of a happy<br>life with love.