I have updated my adoption fund raising website

  • Sally
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hi Everyone,
      I have updated my adoption fund raising website a bit.

      http://pages.ivillage.com/katiebeth103/davidmyheart/

      I had a "lightbulb" moment today. Acutally, it was more of a "Duh!"
      moment!
      I have added Online Parties as a way to help you raise some extra
      cash for you adoptions.
      This will not cost you a dime. All you need to do is send an email
      to your friends, family and co-workers and explain to them that you
      are doing this fund raiser to pay for your adoption. Be sure to cc:
      me so I know who made a purchase for you.
      Yes, fund raising has reached this level. Just last week, my husband
      ordered some candy for a school fundraiser he got in an email.
      For anyone who is interested, I will assign a time slot for one
      week. I'll do this incase your friend "Bob" forwards the email to his
      friend "Alice" (who you don't know) and Alice may buy somethings. You
      will still get the commission.
      Please check out my website. What have you got to lose? This won't
      cost you a penny.
      Thanks,
      Sally
      http://pages.ivillage.com/katiebeth103/davidmyheart/
    • Jeffrey Ditmer
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
        Sally that is really great. BTW how did you d othe donation button????
        I would love to add that to mine.

        Sally <SallyMemole@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Jeff and Denise

      • Sally
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
          Thank you, Jeffrey.
          I appreciate that you took the time to look at my site.
          I got the donation button from Paypal. Click on the community link.
          If you don't already have a paypal account, here is a link:
          https://www.paypal.com/mrb/pal=FC6D3JK9BSG7Q
          I have never had any problems with PayPal. There have been problems
          out there, but I personally love the service.
          I hope that you will consider the possibility of have a catalog
          party, doing a fund raiser, our send out a fund raising email with my
          web sites.

          Thanks
          Sally
          --- In couplesseekingtoadopt@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey Ditmer
          <pasozoo@s...> wrote:
          > Sally that is really great. BTW how did you d othe donation
          button????
          > I would love to add that to mine.
          >
          > Sally <SallyMemole@a...> wrote:
          > Hi Everyone,
          > I have updated my adoption fund raising website a bit.
          >
          > http://pages.ivillage.com/katiebeth103/davidmyheart/
          >
          > I had a "lightbulb" moment today. Acutally, it was more of a "Duh!"
          > moment!
          > I have added Online Parties as a way to help you raise some extra
          > cash for you adoptions.
          > This will not cost you a dime. All you need to do is send an email
          > to your friends, family and co-workers and explain to them that you
          > are doing this fund raiser to pay for your adoption. Be sure to cc:
          > me so I know who made a purchase for you.
          > Yes, fund raising has reached this level. Just last week, my
          husband
          > ordered some candy for a school fundraiser he got in an email.
          > For anyone who is interested, I will assign a time slot for one
          > week. I'll do this incase your friend "Bob" forwards the email to
          his
          > friend "Alice" (who you don't know) and Alice may buy somethings.
          You
          > will still get the commission.
          > Please check out my website. What have you got to lose? This won't
          > cost you a penny.
          > Thanks,
          > Sally
          > http://pages.ivillage.com/katiebeth103/davidmyheart/