Hello

  • windwalker_t
    Message 1 of 163 , Dec 4, 2000
      My husband and I have talked for a couple of
      years about adoption and decided to do more about it.
      We looked at the National adoption Center<br>and
      found several little girls that we could adopt. So I
      have started the hunt to find out how to get more
      information, home study what it all is about. price, And What
      ever comes next.<br>We have 3 children 1 is grown and
      on her own and the other 2 are boys 6 yrs. and 5
      yrs. We wanted more children but do to having a
      hystercomy surgery I can't.<br>So If anyone has any
      informantion on all we need to do to get this idea off the
      ground, so we can be able to adopt when we do find that
      special Angel,please email me at windwalker@...
      making several new friends.<br>Tonya
    • familylooking4dream
      Message 163 of 163 , Mar 2, 2002
        We are just hoping to meet a teen or woman
        who<br>has a unplanned & unwanted pregnacy .<br>Wife cannot
        be blessed with a child of her own<br>and we really
        want a child to love and make our<br>lifes complete
        .<br>Honestly when you cannot have children of your own and you
        hear about babies being abandoned or<br>even left for
        dead it breaks your heart .<br>We pray by the grace of
        God that one person sees<br>this message and everyone
        has chance of a happy<br>life with love.