OT Needing some help with my newsletter for march

  • Colleen Criswell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2003
      Ok, I am starting on the March Newsletter,l and the topic is going to be
      women's health.

      I would like to know how you pamper yourself. When you have a moment alone,
      and I know that is rare, what do you do just for yourself...that one selfish
      little pleasure to keep you sane!

      Send it to delaneysmama@...

      Colleen M. Criswell
      )0(