Lot's of Love!

  • loving_couple_4_baby
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      Andy and I have a completed home study and are ready to adopt! We
      are hoping for an infant - male or female.

      We are unable to have children of our own, although we can provide a
      loving and secure home for a child. Any information or assistance
      would be greatly appreciated.
    • spicy and hot
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2003
        --- In couplesseekingtoadopt@yahoogroups.com, loving_couple_4_baby
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Andy and I have a completed home study and are ready to adopt! We
        > are hoping for an infant - male or female.
        >
        > We are unable to have children of our own, although we can provide
        > loving and secure home for a child. Any information or assistance
        > would be greatly appreciated.

        I too need some assistance on the matter. I am a single mother of
        three very loving children, and did not plan on having anymore. But
        the lord has his ways, and I don't believe in abortion. So I am
        currently looking into adoption, but this is like a big black hole to
        me. I don't know who to turn to, to ask questions and all that
        stuff. I just decided on aboption, for the best of my 3 kids, and
        the unborn baby.