LOOKING FOR a Family to adopt an Afro American Boy Due Mar 2012 --- Code: EBONY

  • kathrynmfinch
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      LOOKING FOR a Family to adopt an Afro American Boy Due Mar 2012 --- Code: EBONY
      Name & Due Date: Ebony - March 16 2012
      Sex (If Known): Boy
      Race: Afro American
      Location: Southern Region - SC
      Health: All ultrasounds indicate baby is healthy
      Other Info: BM drank for the first 16-20 week of pregnancy
      Total Estimated Fees: $ 20,000 – $ 24,000
      Case Worker: bet

      IF YOU ARE PAPER READY AND INTERESTED, please contact Sarah sarahjdalia@... (sarahjdalia @ gmail.com - No spaces) or Adam adambodily@... (adambodily @ gmail.com - No spaces)

      ****NOTE**** We also have many Caucasian, Hispanic, Afro American and Biracial situations that never get posted. We are working with several birth mothers and are looking for families to match them with. – If you are interested and paper ready Email Sarah sarahjdalia@... (sarahjdalia @ gmail.com - No spaces) or Adam adambodily@... (adambodily @ gmail.com - No spaces)

      You may also go to our webpage WWW.Adoptionadvertising.org, download the adoptive parent intake form, fill it out and email it to adambodily@... (adambodily @ gmail.com - NO SPACES) Adam will call you after he gets the intake from the web page. It is important that you also email Adam or Sarah because the link from our web site that sends us your intake is not always reliable.

      Kathy Finch kathrynmfinch@...
      "Adoption Advertising" Adoption Administrative Assistant
      WWW.Adoptionadvertising.org