Join a new Adoption Forum!

  • abcadoptions
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      You are invited to join a new adoption forum!

      Adoption Plan, a sister site of ABC Adoptions, is inviting the
      members of this Yahoo Group to join our new adoption board at
      http://www.adoptionplan.com/forum/ .

      Adoption Plan Forums features ad-free registration and board usage.
      There are no registration ads, no drop down ads or closing screen

      Additionally, Adoption Plan is offering you as a registered member,
      the ability to host and moderate your own forum. Details for your
      own forum are available at http://www.adoptionplan.com .

      If you are interested in moderating your own forum, we suggest that
      you act quickly because the forums will be limited.

      Wishing you the best in your adoption journey and thank you in
      advance for your time.

      http://www.adoptionplan.com