We Ring

  • drafter_girl
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2002
      I have started a web ring and I am inviting everyone that has a
      personal web site to join. I hope that by creating this web ring we
      can network together to help create traffic to our sites. Birth
      mothers are out there and looking but Most of the huge adoption
      agencies have the web search engines loaded down with their sites.
      Our sites are hard to find. Any donations made to the web ring will
      support advertising of OUR web ring. This is not manditory to join.

      I hope you join.

      To join visit my site and click on the web ring join button.

      http://www.geocities.com/drafter_girl/adoption_page.html

      I hope to see you join soon!!!

      Shannon