Hello!

  • pkkpooh
    Message 1 of 163 , Sep 13, 1999
      I just found your site this morning while I was
      looking at mine (newatadoption). I understand what you
      are going thru. I have had 2 miscarriages at about 4
      months, and this past year was told I had uteral cancer
      and had to have a hysterectomy. My husband and I have
      been married almost 8 years and I'm only 26. We have
      already started with the process of adoption, or at least
      we are on file with a private home. God bless you
      and don't ever forget that he has a child for you.
      I'll keep you in my prayers. Heather
    • familylooking4dream
      Message 163 of 163 , Mar 2, 2002
        We are just hoping to meet a teen or woman
        who<br>has a unplanned & unwanted pregnacy .<br>Wife cannot
        be blessed with a child of her own<br>and we really
        want a child to love and make our<br>lifes complete
        .<br>Honestly when you cannot have children of your own and you
        hear about babies being abandoned or<br>even left for
        dead it breaks your heart .<br>We pray by the grace of
        God that one person sees<br>this message and everyone
        has chance of a happy<br>life with love.