Adopt a lovely child?

  • comind
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002
      Dear Sir/Madam

      Are you dreaming of having a lovely son/daughter?
      Do you desire to adopt a pretty child?We can help you!

      China has thousands years history and profound cultural background.
      Having been nurtured in traditional spirit,Chinese children are honest,
      faithful,modest,kind,loyal,obdient,filial piety.They study hard,being
      clever
      and smart,having high IQ,eager and active to make progress.Many could
      achieve success in various fields in future if accepted good education
      and
      suitable guidance.On the other hand,they can also adapt to new
      circumstances within short time,live independently.You may find both
      traditional and modern spirit in them.

      Happy Angel Children Adoption Agency is a professional organization
      specialized in providing service for foreigners who wish to adopt child
      in
      China.We established relations with many district orphan asylums and
      children welfare facilities in China,having agencies network nationwide,

      collect a great deal of detailed information and database,act as a
      bridge,
      help you to find ideal candidate.

      Contact us and take act now!We can make your dream true!

      Happy Angel Children Adoption Agency
      No.9--1307, Xie Qiao Xiang, Changzhou,
      P.R.China 213003
      Tel: 86-519-5318591(Fax); 86-13616118450
      Email: comind@...