Family NEEDED --- AA --- Code: Nadine – September 2011

  • kathrynmfinch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011
      Family NEEDED --- AA --- Code: Nadine – September 2011
      Name & Due Date: Nadine – September 2011
      Sex (If Known): UNKNOWN
      Race: Afro-American
      Location: Southern Region - AL, GA, MS, SC
      Health: No smoking, drug or Alcohol. She is in great health.
      Other Info: She is not an American Citizen so she doesn't have any medical insurance. She would like a family with no more than 3 or 4 children. She would like some kind of contact once a year to make sure everything is fine.
      Total Estimated Fees: $ 7,500 plus Legals and Medicals (This would also include her medicals as well as baby, would be great if you had insurance that would cover her medicals.)
      Case Worker: b

      IF YOU ARE PAPER READY AND INTERESTED, please contact Sarah sarahjdalia@... (sarahjdalia @ gmail.com - No spaces) or Adam adambodily@... (adambodily @ gmail.com - No spaces)

      We are looking for families to match with our birth mothers.

      ****NOTE**** We have many Hispanic, Afro American and Biracial situations. We are working with several birth mothers and are looking for families to match them with. – If you are interested and paper ready Email Sarah sarahjdalia@... (sarahjdalia @ gmail.com - No spaces) or Adam adambodily@... (adambodily @ gmail.com - No spaces)

      You may also go to our webpage WWW.Adoptionadvertising.org, download the adoptive parent intake form, fill it out and email it to adambodily@... (adambodily @ gmail.com - NO SPACES) Adam will call you after he gets the intake from the web page. It is important that you also email Adam or Sarah because the link from our web site that sends us your intake is not always reliable.

      Kathy Finch kathrynmfinch@...
      "Adoption Advertising" Adoption Administrative Assistant
      WWW.Adoptionadvertising.org