ISO of a Bi-racial or African-Am Angel

  • waiting_parents
    Message 1 of 163 , Dec 3, 2001
      Hi There. We are seeking to adopt a Bi-racial or
      African-Am. infant daughter. We have a completed Homestudy
      and are State certified in Licensed for
      Foster/Adoption.<br><br>We are both 32, non-smoking and happily maried. I am
      African-Am. and my husband is Bi-racial. Currently, we have
      three biological boys ages 12, 5 and 3 years old, and
      although we are able to concieve, my husband and I have
      made the conscience decision to adopt our final child,
      a girl, who will then complete our family! My
      husband has a degree and works in the banking field, and
      I am blessed to be a stay-at-home mom.<br><br>We
      are open to both closed or open adoptions, and we are
      compfortable sending letters and/or pictures to the
      birthparents, per requests. Although my husband and I will
      raise this child as ours, she will be raised knowing
      who she is and where she came from. She will have a
      Life Book which will outline and detail her life
      history and roots. She will be raised with dignity,
      self-worth and surrounded by lot of love.<br><br>If anyone
      know of a "Waiting Angel" between the ages of 0 to 12
      months old, please contact us via email. * Our picture
      and brief profile is listed.<br><br>Thank You.
    • familylooking4dream
      Message 163 of 163 , Mar 2 7:43 AM
        We are just hoping to meet a teen or woman
        who<br>has a unplanned & unwanted pregnacy .<br>Wife cannot
        be blessed with a child of her own<br>and we really
        want a child to love and make our<br>lifes complete
        .<br>Honestly when you cannot have children of your own and you
        hear about babies being abandoned or<br>even left for
        dead it breaks your heart .<br>We pray by the grace of
        God that one person sees<br>this message and everyone
        has chance of a happy<br>life with love.