We are looking for families

  • kathrynmfinch
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2010
      We are looking for families - UTAH families.
      IF YOU ARE PAPER READY AND INTERESTED, please contact Sarah <sarahjdalia @ gmail.com> or Adam <adambodily @ gmail.com> (No spaces)

      We are looking for families to match with our birth mothers.

      NOTE -- We have many Afro American and Biracial situations. Many of these situations are under $15,000 (That includes our fee and whatever you would be spending on a lawyer and birth mother expenses.)

      Here are just a few of the birth mothers that we have available for match.
      Silver Afro American Due- Feb-11
      Stephanie Afro American Due- Mar-11
      Janice Afro American Due- Apr-11

      We are working with several birth mothers and are looking for families to match them with. – If you are interested and paper ready Email Sarah <sarahjdalia @ gmail.com> or Adam <adambodily @ gmail.com> (No spaces)

      You may also go to our webpage WWW.Adoptionadvertising.org, download the adoptive parent intake form, fill it out and email it to adambodily @ gmail.com (No spaces). (NO SPACES) Adam will call you after he gets the intake from the web page. It is important email Adam or Sarah because the link from our web site is not working at this time.

      Kathy Finch kathrynmfinch@...
      "Adoption Advertising" Adoption Administrative Assistant
      WWW.Adoptionadvertising.org