Looking for a Private Adoption

  • stefani.hildreth
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2010
      Hello Birthmothers,
      We are a married couple looking to adopt a newborn baby upto 2 years old. To give you a little insight into our family we are a lesbian couple who have been together for 4 years and married for 2 years. Our names are Stefani and Brenda. I (Stefani)am 27 years old and she (Brenda) is 30 years old. We have a 9 year old daughter and 2 dogs which we treat just like our child. We had a pregnancy last year but it was terminated after 2 months due to an ectopic(tubal) pregnancy. We've been trying to get pregneant again but unfortunatly since the termination we have been unsuccessful due to not haveing a menstraul cycle. We are looking to adopt as soon as we find a birthmother to work with, we would love to help you out in any way with medical expences, living expences and any other expences related to the pregnany. We are accepting to all races,sexes and all situations. We are even interested in adopting a baby with special needs(we've both worked with Special Educations students for over 8 years). We would love to have a closed adoption but we don't mind sending pictues, updates, letters and maybe a yearly visit with the birthmother, but it would be completly up to you. We reside in a very friendly very little town tucked away in the Eastern Oregon area. We live in the middle of the mountains in a little country town where the people are friendly and very family oriented. It snows here about 5 months out of the year and is beautiful during all seasons. We are able to give the baby a home where he/she is very lovedwould be financially secure and would be brought up to become the best person heshe could be. The baby would grow up attending school and college and persuing a career. We have brought up our daughter to be open minded and accepting to everyone no matter there sex, religion, capability, sexual oreintation or race. We live by one major rule and that it to treat everyone the way you would want to be treated. A Little about us; Brenda has a Bachlor Degree in Libral Arts and is persuing her Masters Degree in School Physcology/ School Counciling and I have attended Culinary School and am persuing opening my own resturante within the next year. We live by our family(other than my parents who reside in Hawaii but we visti them in Hawaii 1-2 times a year) and am very family oriented. Our daughter is in the 4th grade and gets good grades, she is in girl scouts and 4H we are very involved in the activites she wants to participate in. We have two dogs Duke (4 years) and Hunter (9 weeks)they are both very good dogs and sometimes listen better than our child. I am hoping to reach someone who doesn't care that we are a 2 mom household if you think this is you and are interested in knowing more about us and our family please feel free to email me. I am hoping to hear from someone. Thank You for your times and I wish you all the best of luck in finding a family for your child.

      Stef and Bren
    • terrie37@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2010
        This group is Only for those like yourselves also looking to adopt you sadly will not find any legit potential birth or expectant moms to be considering adoption on these lists all you will find these days is a bunch of those out to scam you out of money or just to cause you emotional distress best wishes finding your child.
        Terrie mom to four all thru adoption. Three as older children