Need a Family for Biracial girl due in October (With possible health issues) ---

  • kathrynmfinch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 8:16 AM
      Need a Family for Biracial girl due in October (With possible health issues) --- Code: Shelia

      We are looking for a family that is open to severe health issues. We need a family open to complete care, just in case.

      Name & Due Date: Shelia – October 2010

      Sex (If Known): Girl

      Race: Caucasian & Afro American

      Location: Mid-South Region - AR, KS, MO, TX

      Health: child has bee diagnosed with Holoprosencephaly (failure of the fore-brain to separate; connection between 2 ventricles that shouldn't be there). An amino was done and everything there came back normal. There are no chromosomal defects. The baby will have mild to severe mental disability. There is no way to know until birth. She dose not use drugs or alcohol

      Other Info: She has placed 2 other times. She is committed to this decision. She wants an open adoption, Pictures and letters. An adoption subsidy might be available.

      Total Estimated Fees: $ 7,000 plus legal

      Case Worker: n

      IF YOU ARE PAPER READY AND INTERESTED, please contact Sarah email Sarahjdalia@... <sarahjdalia @ gmail.com> (No spaces) or call 801-360-8034 Monday - Friday 10-4pm EST

      IF YOU ARE PAPER READY AND INTERESTED, please contact Sarah <sarahjdalia @ gmail.com> or Adam <adambodily @ gmail.com> (No spaces) they will send you an application to fill out.

      We are looking for families to match with many of our other birth mothers.

      ****NOTE**** We have many Hispanic, Afro American and Biracial situations as well as Caucasian situations. We are working with several birth mothers and are looking for families that would be interested in sending in their application. – If you are interested and paper ready Email Sarah <sarahjdalia @ gmail.com> or Adam <adambodily @ gmail.com> (No spaces)

      Kathy Finch kathrynmfinch@...
      "Adoption Advertising" Adoption Administrative Assistant
      WWW.Adoptionadvertising.org