Family needed for an Afro American (Mostly) Boy - due December 2009

  • kathrynmfinch
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2009
      Family needed for an Afro American (Mostly) Boy - due December 2009

      Name & Due Date: Erica W – Due December 2009
      Sex: Boy
      Race: Afro American - 1/8 Caucasian
      Location: Southern Region - FL
      Health: BM and BF are in good health – NO smoking, NO alcohol, NO drugs.
      Other Info: She would like a traditional family (Mom & Dad). Well educated, prefer stay at home mom, willing to do open adoption, make at least $70,000/year
      Total Estimated Fees: $ 4900 + FL legals.
      Case Worker: l

      If you are interested - fill out intake and mention Birth mother's name in intake

      If you are interested and paper ready Email Sarah at sarahjdalia@ gmail.com (NO SPACES) or Adam at adambodily@ gmail.com (NO SPACES) to register with our company

      You can also go to our webpage WWW.Adoptionadvertising.org and fill out an adoptive parent intake form. Adam will call you after he gets the intake from the web and reviews it.

      Most of our potential birth mothers are matched before we ever get a chance to place them on our website. If you would like to put in your application and be a family that our birth mothers are given to consider, please do so it is free.

      Kathy Finch kathrynmfinch@...
      "Adoption Advertising" Adoption Administrative Assistant
      WWW.Adoptionadvertising.org