Caucasian & Afro American -- Kelly -- due July 12, 2009

  • Kathy Finch
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2009
      Caucasian & Afro American -- Kelly -- due July 12, 2009

      Name & Due Date: Kelly - July 2009
      Sex (If Known): UNKNOWN
      Race: Caucasian & Afro American
      Location: Mid-South Region - AR, KS, LA, TX
      Health: Methadone used daily, Methamphetamines used in first half of pregnancy - no health issues on BM side; BF is diagnosed with schizophrenia.
      Other Info: We need a PAPER READY FAMILY
      Total Estimated Fees: $ 16,000 - $ 18,000
      Case Worker: l

      IF INTERESTED, please email JENNIFER: jennifer.swapp@ gmail.com (NO SPACES)

      We are looking for families to match with our birth mothers.

      We are working with several birth mothers and are looking for families to match them with. - If you are interested and paper ready Email Rosa at rosa.blevins@ gmail.com (NO SPACES) or call Rosa at 276-388-3633 to register with our company -

      You may also go to our webpage WWW.Adoptionadvertising.org and fill out an adoptive parent intake form. (NO SPACES) Rosa will call you after she gets the intake from the web page.

      Most of our potential birth mothers are matched before we ever get a chance to place them on our website. If you would like to put in your application and be a family that our birth mothers are given to consider, please do so it is free.

      Kathy Finch kathrynmfinch@...
      "Adoption Advertising" Adoption Administrative Assistant
      WWW.Adoptionadvertising.org